Here's the deal; I WANT to keep my stock seat on my 06 Venture but I WANT passenger armrests built into the passenger backrest. I have considered just ordering the passenger backrest from Corbin but am not sure how mismatched the two materials would look. Has anyone done this. I know Diamond R offers the bolt on's and while they are nice they are not what I'm looking for.

I also E-mailed Mustang Seats to ask if they made anythig for the Venture, I got an Email back that said we do not and have no plans to in the future? What gives with that?

As always thanks..

I had ordered the whole Corbin seat set up.Initially the wife HATED the hard seat but loved the backrest. I put the stock seat back on and left the backrest and She said it rode to far up on the back and was very uncomfortable with the stock seat....I finally took the seat(Corbin) to a seat upholstery place and they padded her back seat to her specs and left the backrest alone.Shes happy now and I am happy with my hard seat.

I had ordered the whole Corbin seat set up.Initially the wife HATED the hard seat but loved the backrest. I put the stock seat back on and left the backrest and She said it rode to far up on the back and was very uncomfortable with the stock seat....I finally took the seat(Corbin) to a seat upholstery place and they padded her back seat to her specs and left the backrest alone.Shes happy now and I am happy with my hard seat.

hehe ... I have such a TWISTED MIND!