IGNORED

I need my carbs synced

Anyone near the MS Gulf Coast w/ a carb sync tool I can use or pay to sync my carbs? I bought the '07 used w/ 9,000 mi on it and now I have just over 15,000 on it. To my knowledge it has never been synced and I am sure it needs it. Can I get some help. Am willing to pay for use or service either way. Thanks, Carl

Carl,

I'm 70 miles from you. Working this weekend off Mon. and Tues. and Frid. thru the weekend comming up. Planning on riding the Avery run with gunboat. I'd be glad to help you out, let me know when. You are more than welcome to come to the house are anyone else that wants to head this way. My # is on the VR list, call or pm me.

hay carl

are you going to the m&e in miss next month? i plan on come over could bring my carbtune with me. or on the 26th next saturday i plan on a little ride over to avery island (home of tobasco sauce). could do it there.

don c.

Hey Don, appreciate it. Looks like me and the guy's I went to Arkansas with last week are heading to the tennessee mountains Oct. 8th for that weekend and If so I won't make the M&E in MS. Gotta work the 26th, thanks all the same. have a safe ride but have fun in Louisiana. Ya'll come on to the mountains with us, ride some twisties. Thanks Carl

Carl,

I'm 70 miles from you. Working this weekend off Mon. and Tues. and Frid. thru the weekend comming up. Planning on riding the Avery run with gunboat. I'd be glad to help you out, let me know when. You are more than welcome to come to the house are anyone else that wants to head this way. My # is on the VR list, call or pm me.

Kenny that would be great. you and Gene(TEW47) live just about the same distance from me. I am off next Friday and could possibly run over that day and hook the '07 up. If that will work pm me or give me a call. Thanks guy's, Carl:thumbsup2:

Kenny that would be great. you and Gene(TEW47) live just about the same distance from me. I am off next Friday and could possibly run over that day and hook the '07 up. If that will work pm me or give me a call. Thanks guy's, Carl:thumbsup2:

PM sent