IGNORED

Oops... Now we need some parts

yamadawg

We took a little ride last Saturday and as we were coming to a stop at an intersection the Honda VTX behind us failed to stop and at slow speed nailed our right saddlebag. The results were that the right side chrome "bumper" and turn signal were destroyed and the saddlebag lower was dented and distorted. Fortunately no one was injured and the damage was pretty light.

I have a white and tan (I don't know the color names.) 1988 Royale and now need the chrome "bumper", turn signal, and lower saddlebag for the right side. This is basically the saddlebag assembly less the top as I have that in good condition still. If anyone has these parts and would like to sell them please let me know the details. I have seen the turn signals on ebay but have not seen the saddlebag in the tan (light brown) color from '88. I do not want to have to paint the parts, just put them on. Just lazy I guess...:whistling:

Thanks!

Don

Edited by yamadawg
Update...

Don't bump it too hard, you'll need more than just the right one :rasberry:

[sorry I cannot help you with the parts - I'm sure someone will chime in that can :)]

Actually, now that I think about it, there are a few 1st gens for sale around me, I'll give them a call and see if they have any extra parts... I'll let you know :)