IGNORED

Did I see a venture in Rome, Ga on Sept.12

got2mnytoys

I never did get a good bike count, but that was the most ventures I've seen @ once .Think it was mentioned as maybe the largest meet and eat turnout to date. Want to thank Eck and Blackjack for taking the time to put this together again this year. Didn't get to meet everyone but did get to see some bikes hope everyone had a safe trip home and Eck hope your trip on to Florida was a safe one. Maybe some of those picture taking folks will share a few photos .:thumbsup2:

Man I really enjoyed the M&E. Lots of people and many bikes. Two 1st gens..1-Vulkary, 1-Harley, 1-Three wheeler, and the rest were 2nd gens (I think), and one Monte Carlo..ops did I say that..:confused24:

After we left Rome, my wife and I drove straight through to Sarasota, Fl.

We arrived here at 11pm last night. We stopped and ate dinner and then just set the Cruise at 79mph for the most part. Had to slow down three times due to weather (rain)..could not see more than 100 feet in front of us twice.. Lots of police cars too..

One guy in a caddy was doing 85, so I picked it up and stayed with him for about 80 miles.. my wife said she wanted to use the bathroom, so I kicked off the cruise and as I was getting into the right hand lane, there was a State Tropper hideing in the trees on the right and his blue lights came on and off he went after the caddy.. Thank God for potty calls..

Anyway, enjoyed the M&E and I thank Blackjack for his help in pulling this thing together and I thank everyone who made there for thier support in making this event happen.

I personally had a great time and my friends we very impressed with how friendly everyone was! Thanks for the opportunity to get with you all again....Ken

PS I counted 28 bikes present

Edited by kj4v

good times to be had by all!!!!!!!!! Will post my pics soon as Bobbie tells me how to do it???? LOL

Good to put faces to names and also see some old frineds, must do it again! Thanks to Eck and Blackjack for all they do to get us all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!