IGNORED

Electrical problem

Went to start the bike this morning and wouldn't you know it--completely dead, not even a dash light. I took the battery to a battery shop and they tested it....only 5 volts. They put it on a charger for a few hours and when I picked it up later it was fully charged. They told me the battery was good and something must be drawing. I re-installed the battery and checked all the circuitry and everything was okay except I found that the cd changer was drawing juice. This is the cd changer made for this bike.I can't figure out why it's doing this now. Never had a problem with it before. I have noticed that when the 6-pack is installed, I can hear it go through the motions whenever I turn the ignition on, even though the audio system is off. I just figured this was normal. Everything is hooked up as it should be and runs as it should, but why is it constantly sucking juice. It stops as soon as I disconnect the C-bus cable. When I connect it back up, it starts to draw power again even with the ignition switch off. Can anybody help with this one? :confused24:

P.S. I should mention this is still my original battery (2004)

Also, ever since the bike was new, there's alot of clicking (1-2 sec.) whenever I turn the ignition on first thing in the morning. Is this normal? I'd appreciate any and all advice. Thanks so much.