IGNORED

Athens/Huntsville AL M&E 20090905 Pics

Sleeperhawk

It was great meeting new members; ScaryLarry is not all that scary by the way and Boomer kept him straight!!:rasberry: And seeing old friends! Thank you, Eck, for getting this together for us! :bighug:

The rain did not dampen the spirits of the riders and Greenbriar Restaurant outdid itself! :thumbsup2:

What a great way to spend Saturday lunch! :cool10: Mark caught lunch for us!:stirthepot:

Even Jacque and Brock were able to join us and Brock got to spend some time with Konnie!:happy65:

Edited by Eck
Spelling correctionon wifes name

Guest scarylarry
It was great meeting new members; ScaryLarry is not all that scary by the way and Boomer kept him straight!!:rasberry: And seeing old friends! Thank you' date=' Eck, for getting this together for us! :bighug:[/font']

The rain did not dampen the spirits of the riders and Greenbriar Restaurant outdid itself! :thumbsup2:

What a great way to spend Saturday lunch! :cool10: Mark caught lunch for us!:stirthepot:

Even Jacque and Brock were able to join us and Brock got to spend some time with Connie!:happy65:

Last time I did boomer made me look like this :Avatars_Gee_George:..

Sorry I couldn't resist...At work and bored

Guest scarylarry
Great pics. Did those pants make me look fat? :whistling:

No not at all...The bike did though..:rotfl:

I had a blast and it was great meeting everyone yesterday, was great bunch of people and thanks for the welcome a you gave us...

Looking forward to manys M/E and miles with ya'll:banana:

Well is was a good turn out for such a dreary outlook for the day.

I didnt expect 21 people, but that is how many we had. I certainly do thank every one of you for coming out to this event and sharing your day / time. THANKS!!

It has been a while since we had a meet & eat and since our Huntsville breakfast M&E's have all but about ended, I figured I would try a lunch M&E and sure-nuff, it worked..!

There were some who came in from TN., and a few of us were talking in about 5 to 6 weeks from now of having a lunch meet & eat up in Nashville, Tn.

Ebat took on the task of finding us all a place to eat, and I told him I would get back with him in 4 weeks from now to begin setting this up.

I would hope to know that if we rode up to Nashville that many of the Tn., VR members would plan to attend this event with us if they can.

I am looking for as many as I can gather up from Ga, Al, and TN to all come to Nashville for this Lunch M&E. More to come later on this event.......:cool10:

We are also planning a fall foliage ride too......

We will keep you posted on this upcoming event also..........:biker:...!!!!

Guest scarylarry

Ebat,

Boomer, you and me let's plan this one out, I don't know if Boomer has the time so that would be up to him..

I do and we can plan a good ride for these folks, you pick the type of food and let's work on it...

I know of many good spots to eat and ride and not that far...

Example would be Rock Island, or Fall Creek Falls..

Lets send these folks home with fat bellys and a memory of a life time...

They welcome me like family and this is part of it :cool10: