IGNORED

Sinchronizing

Used my Carbtune-Pro for the first time today. What a great tool!!!

It is rare these days when something actually performs as well as advertised.:confused24: But this thing sure does!

The only thing that could have made the procedure easier would have been if Yamaha hadn't allowed a typo in the service manual flipping the naming of the screw #s (1&3):( in the procedure!

Which brings to mind this question: If the British are able to make such good tools, not inexpensive-but very good, then why in the world are they incapable to make a good car????!!!!:stirthepot:

Which brings to mind this question: If the British are able to make such good tools, not inexpensive-but very good, then why in the world are they incapable to make a good car????!!!!:stirthepot:

I understand they had to developed good tools to try and keep their cars running! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Used my Carbtune-Pro for the first time today. What a great tool!!!

It is rare these days when something actually performs as well as advertised.:confused24: But this thing sure does!

The only thing that could have made the procedure easier would have been if Yamaha hadn't allowed a typo in the service manual flipping the naming of the screw #s (1&3):( in the procedure!

Being a small island nation I guess they don't care if they had to work on it after every 500 mi, or once a year, whichever comes first.:rotf: