IGNORED

Rabbit Hash Ky, Old Timers Day

Yama Mama

• 2 weeks later...

We had the best time yesterday at the Rabbit Hash, Old Timer's Day. The people there were very friendly,

too. Beautiful weather, beautiful riding too. Route 20, and route 18 are filled with nice twisties. Just perfect.

Joanne said that this will be a tradition, we will be there next year.

Yama Mama

Looks like you had fun mama and at least you didnt put my ex in your pictures this time haha. I am sure she was there at some point since she just lives down the road.

See Kevin, I told you one of the deciding factors for me and Ruthy moving to Indiana was my ex. Now we don't have to ever see her again! :dancefool:

Nice pictures, they look like my kind of people. Keep us advised for next year. I'd like to head up that way. Maybe make a couple of weeks of it and stay in Indianapolis with family. Might make a good stop on my way back from Meramec State Park in August.

Thanks,

Ken:cool10::cool10:

what is a rabbit hash fest ? did u eat rabbit all weekend does it taste like spam? fooled you didnt they ...:2cents: LOL

Actually, there was no RABBIT HASH. It is just the name of the General Store. I guess if they did serve Rabbit they could of called it the Rabbit Stew.

What's up DOC?