IGNORED

I'm gonna go have me some fun riding some choppers

SilvrT

I originally had beam time at TRIUMF this week (through next week, including the weekend) -- meaning I would have been in Vancouver. I opted to switch with a colleague because it fit his schedule better... Too bad I didn't see this before I agreed to the switch :(

Have fun!

Have fun on the test ride. Be careful when leaning the fat tire bike over. They tend to be hard to lean and the kind of flop over onece you get them started over. Straight lines the are a hoot. Rod

I'll try and get some pics .... we had a "hat day" at work the other day and Nina found me a black beard so I donned it, my "beanie" helmet and glasses ... everyone got a good laff... maybe I should wear that to the demo .... I'll probably fit in better LMAO!!

Here's a few pics of some of the scoots at Azzkikkerz .... plus a Lotus, and me on the one I tested out!

It rode pretty good; however, going around corners was a little weird but by the time I got back to the lot, I was able to do a complete "tight" 360 while keeping my feet on the pegs and not falling over LOL

The little Red one with the flames is a product they import from China... has a 300cc engine and cruises @120km/h .. sells for $5700 +/-