IGNORED

Left rear turn single

I was going to a meeting with a sheriff in Avery county NC, and I was on 70 going to the mountains when some one lost some stuff off there truck. I thought I missed all three piece's but #3 took a bounce and hit my bike. I think it was a piece of metal it hit my left rear turn signal caught the corner an chipped the chrome an took the amber lens completely off. If any buddy has one they can part with let me know, I will check Ebay also. The trip to the mountains would have been perfect I will be working with the sheriff the ride was great except for the piece taking out my turn signal out.

Thanks, Dale

Dale, you are lucky, it could have been your leg or worse.

Those turn signals are on ebay all the time and are a low demand item. You should be able to pick one up cheap or maybe free on here.

Good luck, RandyA

You are right I was lucky the turn signal is an easy fix compared to a leg or something else.

I've got one floating around, how much you want to donate to St. Jude's? Plus shipping.

Where do I go to donate to St Jude's? Will $10.00 do + shipping where to send shipping?

(need left side)

I was in Easley two weeks ago trying to get in touch with the chief of police. I was working with Laurens Chief and the Chief in central and Clinton. I work for a nonprofit organization we work with Law enforcement agencies on Drug and Safety programs for there kids and community.