IGNORED

Thrown from the horse...

Jethroish

No not the RSV, my daughter's barrel horse. He had been in the pasture for 5 days with a bit of a swollen leg. It was time to get back to training. Just like a kid, he did not want to. He was acting up with my daughter so I got on him. He usually staightens up for me becuase he knows I'll put the spurs in his sides. We were standing at the end of the areana, next to the cow chutes. There is a littleshelter/pavillion area we sit and watch or take a break out of the sun. There are also 3 patio chairs there. Trying to get the horse to go one more time, he did his usual, "I'll try to go the other way." When I pulled him back, he did 3 very fast spins, throwing me off on the 3rd. I swore it was only 1 spin. I landed partially on one of the chairs. Took me about 10 minutes to get my breath and all. Got back on the horse and ran him 2 laps to let him know he was not getting away with that behavior. THEN went to the ER.

One broken rib. Hurts to breath.

No riding this weekend.

For a donation.............just wondering:stirthepot::stirthepot:

No not the RSV, my daughter's barrel horse. He had been in the pasture for 5 days with a bit of a swollen leg. It was time to get back to training. Just like a kid, he did not want to. He was acting up with my daughter so I got on him. He usually staightens up for me becuase he knows I'll put the spurs in his sides. We were standing at the end of the areana, next to the cow chutes. There is a littleshelter/pavillion area we sit and watch or take a break out of the sun. There are also 3 patio chairs there. Trying to get the horse to go one more time, he did his usual, "I'll try to go the other way." When I pulled him back, he did 3 very fast spins, throwing me off on the 3rd. I swore it was only 1 spin. I landed partially on one of the chairs. Took me about 10 minutes to get my breath and all. Got back on the horse and ran him 2 laps to let him know he was not getting away with that behavior. THEN went to the ER.

One broken rib. Hurts to breath.

No riding this weekend.

you need to stay off them horses. i quit training horses 10 years ago and quit riding last year. still have one, but it is my wifes horse. i have been folded spindled and mutilated by horses, broken ribs , collerbone etc. finally realized i break easier than i used to. got enough physical problems. love them horses but it's for the youngsters.:depressed: :2133: