IGNORED

Motus - “a next-generation American V4 face-melter.”

RandyR

Motus have been working on their V4-powered sport-tourer since March 2008. ‘Our V4 engine and proprietary chassis designs are currently underway with highly respected automotive engineering partners. The design calls for a comfortable, lightweight machine that blends American muscle performance with proven range-extending technology. The focal point for the Motus bike will be our engine. We believe the engine will be completely unexpected and completely different than anything currently available,’ says Brian.

I bet they read all the venture rider forums, gathered up what the suggestions we have on this site & built a bike around that.

what we will see is the RSV a lot of folks on this site have been asking for.

a fuel injected, nitrous ready 4 cylinder with a lot of storage space. and a tach.

I bet they read all the venture rider forums, gathered up what the suggestions we have on this site & built a bike around that.

what we will see is the RSV a lot of folks on this site have been asking for.

a fuel injected, nitrous ready 4 cylinder with a lot of storage space. and a tach.

Sounds more like a 1st Gen to me then a 2nd Gen a Sport Tourer to compete against FJR1300 ST1300 etc

http://cohobot.blogspot.com/ Which would be good I would like to buy American if I could

Ross,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our V4 engine design is complete and we are now making prototypes. We will be glad to send you updates as we progress. Our philosophy is to under-promise, over-deliver, so we won't be able to show too much until we're closer to production.

If you're up for it, please tell me what type a bikes you've owned/riden, and what you like/dislike about them.

Kind regards,

Brian Case

Vice President, Design Director

MOTUS Motorcycles

1500 1st Ave N, Suite R115

Birmingham, AL 35203

office (205) 314-3410

fax (205) 314-3414