IGNORED

A Day of Fasting

FROG MAN

This Saturday is our annual community pig roast. All the ladies will be bringing there covered dish and desert specialties.Should be about 40 different dishes there. It's important to attend these events with an empty tank so I may have to miss a meal or two Saturday morning to get ready. I wouldn't want to insult any of the ladies by not trying a sample of there fixins. I got a new bottle of antacid but I hope I don't pull my back out. Doctor says be careful lifting anything over 40 lbs.:cool10::cool10::cool10::whistling:

This Saturday is our annual community pig roast. All the ladies will be bringing there covered dish and desert specialties.Should be about 40 different dishes there. It's important to attend these events with an empty tank so I may have to miss a meal or two Saturday morning to get ready. I wouldn't want to insult any of the ladies by not trying a sample of there fixins. I got a new bottle of antacid but I hope I don't pull my back out. Doctor says be careful lifting anything over 40 lbs.:cool10::cool10::cool10::whistling:

Dirty job but someone’s got to do it. I admire your courage and wish I were closer to give you a hand! Really!