IGNORED

anyone interested in some diamondr saddlebag light bars?

Cinderella

Dale bought these at the rally in one of diamondr's silent auctions.......he would need to lower his exhaust to install them and doesnt want to do that........

they are in real good shape.......they do have some dings etc on the bottom part that doesnt show....they were used when he bought them. I believe we have all the hardware and wiring etc that goes with them.....

He just wants to get his money back he spent on them.....$130 plus whatever it costs to ship them to you. I believe they sell for $420 new.Here is a pic from diamond r's website of new ones

http://www.diamondraccessories.com/yamaha/proddisplay.php?name=RSV/RSTD%20LED%20Saddlebag%20Light%20Bar

Dale bought these at the rally in one of diamondr's silent auctions.......he would need to lower his exhaust to install them and doesnt want to do that........

they are in real good shape.......they do have some dings etc on the bottom part that doesnt show....they were used when he bought them. I believe we have all the hardware and wiring etc that goes with them.....

He just wants to get his money back he spent on them.....$130 plus whatever it costs to ship them to you. I believe they sell for $420 new.Here is a pic from diamond r's website of new ones

http://www.diamondraccessories.com/yamaha/proddisplay.php?name=RSV/RSTD%20LED%20Saddlebag%20Light%20Bar

Those are awesome lights, and that is one HECK of a price. I have them on my bike already, and love 'em. They look great at night, no excuse for anyone not seeing you coming. Those, along with the stebel horn....kind of make me feel a little bit like a semi....

Anyone even slightly interested, grab them, you won't regret it a bit!!!

Hi Cindy and Dale!!!

gunk:smile5:

I'm in the process, of send a friend a spread sheet on making my own light bars for my Venture. I used to work in a metal shop in NJ.

when I work out the material costs and labor costs. hopfully I'll have new home made light bars for the bike, also for the trunk. complete rap arounds, all with RED LEDs lights., and they do the chroming there too.

Yep we know how much he paid for them at the Hub.:whistling: Dont we Dale. If I seen this post sooner I would have bought them . bummer

I should of sold them for more then I paid for them. After all they did "touch" my bike. That made them worth double after that... Its not everyday you get to touch a just "detailed" Midnight Venture! :innocent:

As these are already sold, then I feel like I can post this without hyjacking this thread...

I have a beautiful set of lightbars for BOTH the top box, AND for around the saddlebags as well.

They are almost identical to the ones posted here, except that the lights are not LED's (sorry). They're the rectangle lights with chrome outter rings.

The chrome on them is in good shape too.

These came with my bike, and are definately NOT my cup of tea.

I've also got the matching lightbar that goes around the rear bumper of my Kwik-Kamp trailer that I'm gonna sell too. Now THAT one is in beautiful condition!!

I see about getting some pics for ya's.