IGNORED

Clutch Master

Yammer Dan

The one on the bars not the slave cylinder. I had a extra in my parts and took it out to put on my 85. It only had 2 wires in the wiring harness. When I started to pull the one from the 85 it had 4 wires. So back to plan one. I replaced the plunger and bushing but it still does not return out all the way when you release it after pulling into bar. I did bleed it out. Do I need to take the plunger out and clean in there or what? The master itself is working good just not returning as far as it should. It lacks quite a bit coming out as far as it should. A inchor little better. After you release it you can pull it out that much further.

Dan,

When I installed the clutch master on Wizard 765's bike (it was rebuilt by Bobgobob) the lever didn't return all the way out at 1st. Get with Bongo and see what he did to rebuild it and give it some time to break in. Waynes clutch seemed to take a couple of days before it was fully engauging and disengauging, hopes this helps a bit.

dan,

when i installed the clutch master on wizard 765's bike (it was rebuilt by bobgobob) the lever didn't return all the way out at 1st. Get with bongo and see what he did to rebuild it and give it some time to break in. Waynes clutch seemed to take a couple of days before it was fully engauging and disengauging, hopes this helps a bit.

i had that thought. Tied it in against bar last night to make sure i had all air out. Added washers to springs, bled,replaced push rod and bushing. Streached spring a little on end of push rod. Thought getting in there and cleaning so plunger could return all the way. I'll work on something else for while and let it sit. Gotta do that exhaust chamber.