IGNORED

First scratch...

ArticusMedicus

:soapbox:My stupid arsed drunken neighbor crashed into me and scoot last night...

ON A FREAKIN MOPED OF ALL THINGS!:bang head:

Got three nice scratches on my right side bag lid. All the way to the plastic.:bawling:

But heres the strange part....I did not break my foot off in his...well, you get where I was going with that.

I was miffed to say the least, but he is still breathing.

Soooo......did he get the message? Some people are rather dense aren't they.

I came out of a store one day and found 5 lil kids climbing on my bike and mom was trying to take pics of them. I ground my teeth and bit my lip and told her that was my bike and asked her if there was something I could help her with. She explained that the kids saw the bike and she thought it would be cute to get pics of them sitting on it. I took each kid and sat them on the bike alone while mom snapped each kids pic. When the kids were done I offered to take her pic with the bike. She grinned ear to ear and jumped on. I stood there holding the camera and waited for a while. She asked me if I knew how to use the camera. "Yep, I do." And waited some more. She sat there ginning. She asked if was going to take the pic. "Yep, I am" She sat there a little longer and asked me when I was going to take the pic. "As soon as I can get a shot of you pulling your head out of your A$$!" was my reply. I did get a nice shot of the outraged look on her face but I don't think it will be going into her family album in the "cute" section.

Spent some time when I got home cleaning the scuff marks and hand prints off my bike.

I love lil kids but sometimes the parents need to put in a corner WITH the pointy hat.

But any way.....I hope your neighbor coughs up the bucks for repairs when he sobers up.

Mike

you did good ..... emts would have had to pic him up....he got hurt in the crash......ha ha........im sure u gave him very sobering talk......some people cant drink in moderation and stay in a normal stat of mind.......course some people aint in a normal stat of mind all the time.........:happy-emoticon:

:crying: but glad you weren't hurt in any way:thumbsup2:

Here it is two days later and I think I might have gotten hurt a bit. Think I pull a groin muscle.

I was on the bike when he did this. He hit on the right side of the bike, pinning my ® leg in place with his body ( he went over his bars and was still a third of the way on it), while his moped lie against my bag. So I was very off center and could not get off the bike and had to hold myself, the bike, him and his moped up to keep us from tipping over.

BTW this moron doesn't have a drivers license due to multiple DUIs... Who would have thunk it?:bang head:

I'm sure u gave him very sobering talk......:happy-emoticon:

I had to bite my lip and send him home. I don't deal with drunks too well when I'm in a good mood.

As mad as I was it would have gotten real ugly real fast... And the wife says I can't kill anyone else till next summer :doh:. I guess I've reached my quota for this summer.:think: