IGNORED

some rally info...please read

Cinderella

I spoke with the hub this morning.....

Plans are for the big dinner wed night to be an all you can eat prime rib buffet !!!! This was included in your registration.

The BBQ Tues. night....(dont know the menu yet) will be $10 per person. This will be a pay The Hub if you attend. we had approx 64 who said they would attend, they will make sure there is enough for 80.

For those who want easy in and out meals:

They will have a breakfast buffet each morning for us.........which will be $6.95

They also will have a buffet of some type each evening with a variety of main dishes each night ( catfish, pork loin, etc) cost will be $10 or you can eat in their restaurant . Or go elsewhere if you wish.

Also they 5 rooms available at the hub right now from cancellations.......i believe they are all King rooms. so if anyone made reservations elsewhere that would like to switch over tot he hub...give them a call.......800-597-9963

wanted to pass this info along

Breakfast buffet will available from 7 am til 10 am each morning......

also FYI anyone who may call the Hub today....dont be surprised if you dont get an answer......randal is in bed with the flu.

that 80 was for the bbq on tuesday night........

i have 86 adults registered for wed. dinner and i told them 91 for sure...because of a few i know who r coming that didnt register.......i did tell them there would more than likely be more who want dinner.....

I would certainly think they will have plenty since the wed night prime rib dinner is all u can eat!!

will be no problem Lynn......thanks for letting us know......

anyone wanting dinner for wed night can pay me for it when they get there, since it will all be paid at once....but if you do know now that you will be there and didnt register we would appreciate giving us a heads up.......i plan to keep randal notified of any count changes this week.

ok sorry bout this but update that breakfast buffet

time...

its going to be available from 7 - 9 am

and they are thinking on having the dinner buffet available each nite from 6 - 9

I told them they could probably get away having it 6-8 but we could just wait and see what happens...

I just spoke with Willie @ The Days Inn in Harrison Ark, they have plenty of rooms available next week for the rally if you are not able to get a room at the Hub. The # is 870 391-3297 The rooms are $55.00 per night plus tax. It is about 9 miles from Marble Falls she said.Can't wait to get there.It's only a few days away.

Enjoy The Ride

Patti:banana::banana:

Cindy, don't know if we said we'd do BBQ, but count us in! Probably just do breakfast and dinners there too, unless another path arises that sounds more interesting. (Pizza Hut in Oberlin on a Saturday nite?!)

Dan

Cinderella, What time is the BBQ teus night? I will be picking my wife up at the airport Teus and want to make sure we are back in time. Don't know yet if we are going to XNA or SGF airport, but it is 2hours back either way.

Thanks, I am getting excited!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply, That's what I was guessing too. That should be very doable.

I am also trying to meet up with the group in St. Charles on sun am. I hope it works out. The sat weather from chicago to stl is looking wet though.

Hope to see you sunday.