IGNORED

update on t shirts

BIG TOM

Just so everyone knows...yes I am still working on the t shirts. I am very busy with another organization I belong to and will be until the end of August...Have met with the vendor and will be offering t's with and without pockets, also long sleeve and sweatshirts too:clap2:..am looking into club jackets and a variety of other apperall such as womans fleeces..he has so many products to offer, its mind boggleing:think:...please bare with me for a while during this process...I need to set up a palpal account and look into shipping costs too.. for now the colors that will be offered will be white, dark grey,black and navy blue ( THE BOSS SAYS NO HAZZARD GREEN..DARN, GUESS YOUR HAVE TO MOVE TO NY TO GET ONE OF THOSE)..But then again who listens to him anyway :whistling:lol....sizes from small to xxxlg...again I'm not computer savy:smash2: and everything is new to me to get this rolling...prices are still being worked out at this time ...... been dealing with this vendor for many years and he is excellant to deal with...shirts will be 50/50 cotton and poly....no shrinkage...again,please be patient with me during this process:bowdown:....should be ready to go by the end of august...:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):