IGNORED

news from Canada...I missed this

Guest tx2sturgis

heh ... with this area being one of the highest drug producing areas in north america and maybe even beyond that, we're getting pretty used to "gang-style" killings.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Abbotsford+Mission+highest+capita+homicide+rate+Canada/1812183/story.html

Follow some of the links in the above.

This one isn't all that far from my house ...

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Police+seek+help+solving+targeted+murder+Burnaby/1809634/story.html

Edited by SilvrT

Only 8? I remember when it was the Banditos against either the Rock Machine or Hells Angels, not sure which, and 28 died in Quebec and Ontario. Yup, just gotta get that Harley image. In B.C. it is Hells angels vs the Asian gangs vs the Russian gangs vs the East Indian gangs. They trade drugs across the border for guns.

Only 8? I remember when it was the Banditos against either the Rock Machine or Hells Angels, not sure which, and 28 died in Quebec and Ontario. Yup, just gotta get that Harley image. In B.C. it is Hells angels vs the Asian gangs vs the Russian gangs vs the East Indian gangs. They trade drugs across the border for guns.

oh yeah ... Hongcouver ...

You will see more exotic cars and SUV's in this city than anywhere and guess who's driving them ... and then guess where they get the money ... Correct on both counts!

A few years ago Janet and I stayed in the west end of Vancouver. She was attending a conference while I just wandered about. I suddenly noticed that I could see three blocks ahead and three behind and I was the tallest person on the street and there was not another white face to be seen.

Guest BluesLover

Yup, that's just a hop, step and a jump from where I live.

The trial is still going on by the way ...

Cheers,

Lou

Where can you go these days go to the middle east get your head cut off go to China/Africa get some crazy flu or deadly disease go to Australia you have like 9 of the top ten deadliest insects/animals etc. I tell ya the world aint safe anywhere. I include my country in this to we have our share of issues also.