IGNORED

Numb fingers

ArticusMedicus

I encountered the same problem at about 300 miles. I had the foam grips. They didn't last long. The foam wore out and they didn't have a palm swell. Combine that with soaking up water and soap and they had to go. I put on a set of Show Chrome grips. They have a palm swell and are ribbed rubber between the chrome. I added the wrist rests to both sides. What a difference! Hands are relaxed and knot between shoulders is gone. Muscles on outside of forearm aren't sore. My cost including freight for the grips and the wings was about $85.00. Oh, for anyone wondering, I purchased a set to fit a 1500 Goldwing. That gave me 7/8" on the left and 1" on the right. I did have to use a foam washer between the grip and the controls. Pictures to come when I slow down at work.

Best pricing by far was from a small place called Dave's Cycle Supply. You call and order - no fancy check-out.

JB

Hey everyone, thanks for the heads up on the nerve protection gloves :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: Broke my thumb in the '07 accident and it is also aggrevated by pressure on the elbow crutches I have to use now:crying: BUT this looks like the answer to protect the nerves in my hands--so thanks again for the info :You_Rock_Emoticon::dancefool::dancefool: