IGNORED

Ok you CO people

tim44

Do you all want to get together for a maintenance day. I do. We can gather for a day of valve adjustment, beer, float adjustment, beer, bullsh*ting, beer and whatever else. PM me or someone and lets setup a time and get r done.:178:

Wow, float and valve adjustments? Only wish I knew how to do that stuff. I DO, however, know how to drink and BS so...:rotf: Also know how to sync change plugs, oil, pumpkin oil but suspect most of us know how to do that. Have a carb tune as well.

Does anyone around here know how or is this just a wing it thing? I was seriously thinking about doing a run down to see V7Goose for a maintenance visit and teaching session (carb stuff, AIS etc.).

Wow, float and valve adjustments? Only wish I knew how to do that stuff. I DO, however, know how to drink and BS so...:rotf: Also know how to sync change plugs, oil, pumpkin oil but suspect most of us know how to do that. Have a carb tune as well.

Float adustments, isn't that changing positions in the pool????? I think, you can also do that. :rotf::rotf:

But seriously, good to see more, of these these events, at least in the planning stages.

:080402gudl_prv::canada:

Are you asking about the syncing? That is a fairly easy operation. I have done that. If I can I am sure you could do it.

No, I was saying that I HAVE a carb tune and CAN sync. carbs. :thumbsup2:

As far as digging into the bike far enough for setting the floats and valve adjust, I have no ideas how to do any of that.