IGNORED

Stebel Horn

dkip

I'am interested in getting a stebel horn for my 2006 RSTD and was wondering where other members got theirs,and if any Canadian members now of a place in Ontario were they are available or do I just have to order online. Also would I better off to just get the horn and buy a relay and wire needed myself.

Thanks dkip

For what it is worth, I looked all over town (where I live) and could not find the horn anywhere. I found a few that appeared comparable (BadBoy horn at harbor freight) but I went ahead and just ordered the Stebel online.

I also ended up wiring it up myself. Wire and the connectors are cheap, and the horn comes with a relay (although I did not end up using the relay that came with it).

To mount it I ended up using a 2" L bracket and it worked fine... It doesn't look quite as good as it would had I used a Carbon_One bracket though.

Good luck!

I got mine from BikerHiway and was happy with the purchase but DO NOT buy the "plug and play" it does not plug and play (maybe for cars) Use Carbon One's adaptor and relay and follow the directions here online and its really easy. :2cents:

Ditto. As a matter of fact this could have been my post. Do a search under members and find Carbon One. He makes the adaptors.