IGNORED

Hey Mini ... You getting wet up there?

Guest HdHtr

Guest HdHtr

Just had a BIG Tstorm blow through here ... I didn't get out and batten down the hatches ... blew wooden rockers and stuff off the porch (at least it didn't blow them through the windows!! I should of got them in) but I think we still got a roof on the house and the fence is mostly up!!

Got to go check the garage!!

I see it's either there or heading your way Mini!!

Guest HdHtr
Glad all it did was rearrange furniture on the front porch.

I'll have to give the kids a call and see how they fared.

Lynn

Lynn

I hope it missed them over there!

It re-arranged my trash bin and recycle bin to across the yard. Lucky me, the truck came yesterday, so all that blew out was the beer case box I put in there today - empty!!!

My son called and said he saw the top of a pine tree in Chesapeake, VA go sailing.

Ask George and Bobbie how that can be horri-blew!!

MIKE aka Uturn

Guest HdHtr
It re-arranged my trash bin and recycle bin to across the yard.

MIKE aka Uturn

I hope I can find my garbage can ... gonna go look for it tomorrow ...

We got the first round from VA now we have the second round which seems to be lasting a lot longer. The heavy stuff is over on the columbia side of the sound, but we're getting the thunder and lightning. It's loud and at the moment just light rain. Had plenty of heavy stuff. Not sure if there's more then the small limbs off the trees, didn't make it to the other side of the yard yet. Thanks ya'll for sharing this stuff. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

You're gonna get some Gene, just be a while till it gets there.

Margaret

Thanks for the GOOD news . Now tell Becky and I will get ready !!!!!!!:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

BEER30

Guest HdHtr

We are clear down here for now, still quite a bit of lightening around Fayetteville over to the West. Take care over there you guys, it's going fast and it is a light show!

Guest HdHtr
Thanks for the GOOD news . Now tell Becky and I will get ready !!!!!!!:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

BEER30

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: