IGNORED

Arriving at the Hub on Sunday 8/2

Wrongway

Just to put this out there. We are leaving St. Louis area Sunday morning to get to the Hub. Takes about 5 hours according to mapquest. We do plan on going through Springfield, Mo. and stopping at Lamberts on the way for lunch (Mmmmmm Lamberts :bowdown:). If anyone wants to come by the house Saturday and ride with us, or meet us along the way, let me know. See you there.

Cindy, according to mapquest again, it takes about 3.5 hours to get there from my house. Do we want to get there after the big after church lunch rush :2133:? I was thinking about 12:30-1:00 time frame. Time is open though, we will be on vacation so leaving home at 8:30 or so might be a bit early :think:. What works for you guys?

just remember its cash or check there no credit cards.

Ummm...You can cover me, right? :yikes: :smile5: :bowdown: :fiddle: Sounds like a plan, see you there 12:30-1:00. Whoever gets there first puts the name on the list!

OK, so who else is up for lunch with this bunch of misfits? :innocent-emoticon:

and let me tell you....if you eat lunch there around 1 - 2 time frame.....you will not need supper.....:innocent:

what ever your main course is...you can have as much as you want.......plus all the sides they pass around........and the rolls.......did i mention the rolls:whistling:

How far from Lamberts to the Hub? If rolling from Lamberts by 2 - 2:30 what time would we arrive?

Won't know our plans for sure until we meet with the other VA riders to plan our route this weekend, but all the talk about Lamberts makes me hungry! I had already been wondering about eating there since our route will likely take us so close.

:group cheers:

Jane and I are planning on staying in the St Louis area on Saturday night and then riding on down on Sunday so maybe we'll hook up with you guys.

See how it goes as the date gets closer.

BOO

Jane and I are planning on staying in the St Louis area on Saturday night and then riding on down on Sunday so maybe we'll hook up with you guys.

See how it goes as the date gets closer.

BOO

hey boo, when you get to st.louis give me a call, you can come by my house for coffee,. 636-928-3656 would offer you a bed but linda has'nt got the extra bedroom fixed up yet. or should i say she can't get my but in gear to go buy a bed. :draming:

Hey Bill,

You still planning on getting there Tuesday?:rotfl: Want to go down together? That way you guys can carry our crap in your truck and Dee will be free to buy all the goodies she wants :mo money:. Yeah, right :bang head:

i'm leaving at ten, if your leaving at nine run your stuff by and throw it in my truck. i'll be here. :2133:

Bill, are you set on your 10 am time? Come on and ride with us at 9am. It won't hurt your Goldwing image (trailering does that:mytruck1:. That way you get to enjoy Lamberts with us. From the way it sounds there may not be any food left after we get through! :thumbsup:

yeah old man..............come to lamberts with us.......

so we can take an hour or so to relax before we get to the hub.........:whistling:

cuz if ya leave at 10 you wont get there any sooner than we all do anyways.........

and they cant start the party til we get there anyways..........:rasberry:

can't leave until 10 at the earliest. not going to rush down there. may make a couple of shopping stops on the way down. with all the crap i'm bringing i will be hauling a load so i won't make much time on them hills with my ranger. see you all there. hey allan don't forget that atkins diet. :rasberry: bill