IGNORED

arm rests for Road Star

Badhardtail

Hi everyone,

I am am looking for a setup to put armrests on a 99 RoadStar. My brother in laws wife does not feel secure with just the grab rails, she is short and really has a hard time reaching them. I am curious if the armrests from a first generation could some how be rigged up to do the job. I did see a post here on putting rests on an RSV but that wouldn't work in this case. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Josh

This what we put on Marilyns Vstar. We changed the bolts slightly so we could take it off quickly when she didnt have a passenger.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/passengerarmrestsstandardorlowprofile.aspx

Just a side note. Value accessories are great to deal with. A couple of days after we ordered this they sent us a email saying that they made a mistake and gave us two right hand ones and that the left hand one was shipped already. It actually arrived before the original order! When I emailed them asking what we should do with the "odd" part they just said to keep it...! I have ordered several other items from them and they are good.

Edited by sarges46
Added some info.

I have a set of NEW Goldwing armrests, that I bought, hoping to put them on my venture. before I found out about diamond assoc.

they are for a 1984-87 goldwing, interested?

Nice bike Mike! If he's not I might be. Are you going to be at the ralley?

Worse thing with armrests is that I only need them about twice a year when one of the kids travels long distance with us.

I wish someone from town here had a set they werent using for the month of August....i would be set.

I know the set I showed would not fit my venture.