IGNORED

Where do I send my $5?

RoadKill

Ok, I need to donate to the DBF (Dropped Bike Fund) :crying: Dropped the wing in the Dairy Queen parking lot on the way home from vacation. I was trying to turn around with the trailer hooked up and there was a big dip in the parking lot that left my Left leg dangling in mid air which in turn made us S L O W L Y go over. No harm no foul and really easy to pick the Wing up. Boy those crash bars really do a god job. So..............where do I send it?:confused24:

Ok, I need to donate to the DBF (Dropped Bike Fund) :crying: Dropped the wing in the Dairy Queen parking lot on the way home from vacation. I was trying to turn around with the trailer hooked up and there was a big dip in the parking lot that left my Left leg dangling in mid air which in turn made us S L O W L Y go over. No harm no foul and really easy to pick the Wing up. Boy those crash bars really do a god job. So..............where do I send it?:confused24:

So, were YOU the big dip in the parking lot, or are we talking about something else? :stickpoke: :rotf:

I think it's all just a Pay Pal thing with the donation button. Glad nothing was hurt but your pride! :whistling: