IGNORED

09 rally prizes.

Snarley Bill

want to thank everyone that is donating prizes for the 09 rally. keep them coming. we want every one to win something. i really want to thank aussie annie for taking such a great interest in our group and going above and beyond the call sending prizes from australia. if i was rich i would pay to have her and mr. annie to be here to meet the fine folks that are venture riders. we love you annie. i will make it up to you some how. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2: :2133:

is any one that is attending the 09 rally, good at making videos of events? floyd used to do it and put it to music from the 60's and 70's. he did an excellent job. and charged folks for the postage and cost of the blank disc. what he did was take photos and videos that members sent him and edited them into a dvd. if any one would like to do this, send me a pm. if you don't want to do it for free you could tack on a little extra for each dvd. i will buy one for sure. sure would like to see some one step forward to do this. you will have plenty of material to work with after the meet. bill :2133: