IGNORED

getting ready for vogel

Snarley Bill

got my new hitch installed on my v-star this morning, sand blaster called and my trailer frame is ready to paint. la pryor called the other night. got to get him fixed, and we will be ready to head for vogel. by the way everyone say a little prayer for la, he's going to the doc monday. i am praying that the news is good. hopefully some rest and medication will fix him up. sounds like he has what i've been fighting for the last four years. not to mention we are a couple of old farts. la said he will be at the 09 rally if he has to cage it. we got a campsite reserved at vogel. got to get some of ecks free coffee. god willing we will be there. bill :2133: ps. can't even tell that new hitch is back there. :rotf::rotf:

What did you use for a hitch.

I have a friend looking for a hitch and everything seems bulky and hides the fender

He also has a V Star

I also plan to attend the Vogel this year

I will be camping as well I recent went from pulling a cargo trailer to a small pop up

Edited by dave_wells
forgot something

What did you use for a hitch.

I have a friend looking for a hitch and everything seems bulky and hides the fender

He also has a V Star

I also plan to attend the Vogel this year

I will be camping as well I recent went from pulling a cargo trailer to a small pop up

try www.mchitch.com . really quality hitch and an easy bolt on.:2133: