IGNORED

To Quote Squidley -

rosebud

We're an eating club with a riding disorder - well I heard about another group with an eating disorder today that could use a little help to get them past the 4th of July. It is a not for profit organization called Pizza for Patriots that is planning to send a cargo plane full of pizzas to our military serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. A donation of $10 will cover the cost of pizza for 2 soliders. Phil and I are going to feed several of them -

Take a look at their website to see if you can feed a couple of soliders too!

http://www.pizzas4patriots.com/

Let's help support this great project.

We're an eating club with a riding disorder - well I heard about another group with an eating disorder today that could use a little help to get them past the 4th of July. It is a not for profit organization called Pizza for Patriots that is planning to send a cargo plane full of pizzas to our military serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. A donation of $10 will cover the cost of pizza for 2 soliders. Phil and I are going to feed several of them -

Take a look at their website to see if you can feed a couple of soliders too!

http://www.pizzas4patriots.com/

Let's help support this great project.

Done deal !!

Boomer......who'd like to see our Troops served their pizza by the Hooter gals too.:thumbsup2:

Guest seuadr
Done deal !!

Boomer......who'd like to see our Troops served their pizza by the Hooter gals too.:thumbsup2:

not only that, but it should be free, i mean there is NO WAY they can get it there in 30 mins!

:rasberry:

Whether you know it or not this is a Chicago Pizza thing. Lou Malnatis deep dish pizzas is the name of the company doing this. A lot of advertising going on the radio and TV.

And yes they did mention they are sending Miller beer along with the Pizzas. I don't recall exactly how much is being sent and whether Miller in Milwaukee is donating the beer or really what the deal is.

I'll try to pay more attention today.

BOO

Rosebud,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. My daughter just returned from 9 months in Afghanistan. She told me that once they got Pizza Hut pizzas.........for the prisoners. The troops got burned Chicken McNuggets. Nice, huh? :confused24:

Even tho she's no longer there, I plan to continue to help support those that still are and let them know we appreciate thier efforts and sacrifice. Let's hope these pizzas get to the actual troops. Can we make sure they put PORK sausage on them? :moon: