IGNORED

hay randya i did it

i installed the brake strobes and headlite strobe , i put 2 in the trunk running lites and 2 in the taillite , i used the 4 strobe lite with the sticky pads for the back and the 2 strobe lite for the front had drill hole for them and glue them in . made a daytona run yesterday , works great , all the cages stay off my butt and nobody cut me off and 1 trooper gave me a thumbs up . all for less than 50 bucks

thanks , randy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad to hear that you did that. I strongly believe we do not have enough brakelights. I have also added one more light. I got an LED unit that is about four inches long that has six lights in it. I installed it right under the rack on the trunk and it works as a 3rd brakelight type thing, up high. I can either set it to come on all six bulbs at once or go from side to side with the two on the left coming on, then the two in the middle coming on as the ones on the left go off, then the two on the right comes on as the center two go off, then it sweeps back across to the left side again. It is very noticable. I also fixed the strobes inside my brakelight.

RandyA

I like to know what was used for the brake and headlite strobe and were you purchised them. I would like to do somthing like this to my 83 1Gen.

Dale

i installed the brake strobes and headlite strobe , i put 2 in the trunk running lites and 2 in the taillite , i used the 4 strobe lite with the sticky pads for the back and the 2 strobe lite for the front had drill hole for them and glue them in . made a daytona run yesterday , works great , all the cages stay off my butt and nobody cut me off and 1 trooper gave me a thumbs up . all for less than 50 bucks

thanks , randy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: