IGNORED

Freebird I got It Now!!

Aussie Annie

What did you get - a virus? My Outlook got knocked out as well last week before I left on a Rally. Was on the phone two hours with Comcast yesterday - they said it was an Outlook problem - then my home I T guy thought it was a SMTP problem with Comcast. Ended up downloading and now using Mozilla Thunderbird. Will see how that works.:confused24::080402gudl_prv:

Well, I'm trying Thunderbird now also. It seems to work just fine but I honestly think I like Outlook Express better. I like the layout better in Outlook Express and it also seems to connect and start downloading faster. I have about 5 accounts that I check at one time and with Thunderbird, one of them gives me a server timed out message unless I keep it set at about 60 seconds before timeout. Outlook Express connects and downloads to that account almost immediately. Still playing with it and maybe will get used to it.

Got the server timed out issue resolved. One of my account required SSL to be checked. It works fine now. The only other little thing is the general layout. I wish I could get rid of the folder list at the upper right and just have a drop down menu for the folders as in Outlook Express. That's a small issue though. I'll get used to it.