IGNORED

anyone know how to pull video off a dvd?

SapperMedic

I video taped a couple of rides a few weeks ago and was able to put them on a DVD (camcorder to DVD recorder, no computer involved) but I want to rip a few snippets of it to my computer. Any wiz bang media experts out there,, and what software do I need

Have you checked with JB???

I video taped a couple of rides a few weeks ago and was able to put them on a DVD (camcorder to DVD recorder, no computer involved) but I want to rip a few snippets of it to my computer. Any wiz bang media experts out there,, and what software do I need

OK first of all you can hear my venturerider guardian bell hanging off the clutch cable, second I was riding with one hand holding the camcorder with the other. This weekend I bought a helmet mounted mini recorder that uses an sd card. It is about the size of a ping-pongt ball, mounts to the helmet and gives you up to 90 minutes of recording on a 2 gig card. Costco $99. I haven't tried it out yet but I am copying over my trip along the river road near Groene. Try this one first. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPDZ1g8xAR0]YouTube - Luckenbach Texas[/ame]

I taped over a funeral for one of my soldiers. He fell asleep at the wheel and his parents asked to borrow the camcorder. they had already recorded it so I reused the tape. I wished mine turned out as nice as yours. My trip on the river road, I zip tied the camcorder to the luggage rack. Longer but not very exciting, except for the occassional bikini in the river

This freeware will do the job quite nicely.

http://handbrake.fr/