IGNORED

St. Louis area VR members

FreezyRider

On Friday, June 5th I will be flying to Wichita Kansas to pick up my new (to me) Venture, and then heading out on a 2 day journey back home to NE Indiana. I hope to be spending Friday nite in St. Louis....probably St. Charles....and wondering if any members in the area would like to meet for a late dinner on Friday (maybe Culpeppers?) or for breakfast on Sat morning before I hit the road again.

Snarley Bill??? Wrongway??? Any others???

Let me know!

Joe

:Venture:

Joe, i would be able to meet up with you on friday nite or sat. I missed bills meet and greet because i was out of town at that time but would like to meet some of the members here and im sure that snarley bill and wrongway will want to see ya when your in St. Charles. give me a call when you hit town 314-766-9460 looking forward to meeting you.

cap'neddie (also known as Ed)

:thumbsup:

Joe, i would be able to meet up with you on friday nite or sat. I missed bills meet and greet because i was out of town at that time but would like to meet some of the members here and im sure that snarley bill and wrongway will want to see ya when your in St. Charles. give me a call when you hit town 314-766-9460 looking forward to meeting you.

Hey Ed, I'll be calling when I get in!

Joe

see you there. give me a call. come on over for coffee too. my phone no. is 636-928-3656. would offer you a place to stay but we haven't got a bed for the extra bedroom yet. lindas working on that. we can do dinner friday and breakfast. or maybe i can barbeque here friday. let me know good buddy. :welcome1::2133: ps we may even ride a ways with you saturday when you leave.

hey ed, how come we have never met. give me a holler. bill :2133:

see you there. give me a call. come on over for coffee too. my phone no. is 636-928-3656. would offer you a place to stay but we haven't got a bed for the extra bedroom yet. lindas working on that. we can do dinner friday and breakfast. or maybe i can barbeque here friday. let me know good buddy. :welcome1::2133: ps we may even ride a ways with you saturday when you leave.

Hey that sounds awesome.

I plan on staying at the Red Roof where we stayed during your meet. Easy on/off of 270, right on my route....and at least liveable if not deluxe! Plus, Culpeppers is right there! Did I mention how much I liked their fish?? :happy65:

Joe

Hey that sounds awesome.

I plan on staying at the Red Roof where we stayed during your meet. Easy on/off of 270, right on my route....and at least liveable if not deluxe! Plus, Culpeppers is right there! Did I mention how much I liked their fish?? :happy65:

Joe

give me a call when you get here. i may try the fish this time sure looked good. bill :2133:

Joe,

Hope you have a good trip. Sounds like you will be coming real close to where I will be Saturday all day, El Paso, IL. about 10 miles north of Bloomington/Normal IL on I-39.

If you want a break about then , and are coming through Bloomington anyway, why not stop by El Paso for a big bike show for charity right on the main drag (a block north off US 24).

I will be at the table for registration with STAR 242 helping run the show.

Have a good ride.

We need more details on the new ride. Did you keep your wing? I can testify to the fact that the fish is GOOD at Culpeppers and it's all you can eat. Can't go that far for fish but good luck on the ride and with the new bike.

We need more details on the new ride. Did you keep your wing? I can testify to the fact that the fish is GOOD at Culpeppers and it's all you can eat. Can't go that far for fish but good luck on the ride and with the new bike.

Still have the wing, but not for long. As soon as I get the RSV safely back to my garage the Wing will go on the auction block.

You think YOU'D be going far for fish???? Try this...Fort Wayne, IN to Atlanta, GA to Wichita KS to St. Charles...... I think I win on that one!!!:rasberry:

Joe

hey ed, how come we have never met. give me a holler. bill :2133:

Bill i don't know why :think:, most likely because i ride with 4 other guys from Mo. VTX riders that i have known most of my life and on most weekends we put on at least 200 to 300 miles a day . all i know is that one has a 08 fjr , 1 a Vstrom , a kaw concorse , and the other is a 03 goldwing , the wing and i are playing catch up most of the time we just can't keep up in the twisties.:bang head: I will give you a call friday afternoon so we can meet up with joe for some of that fish he was talking about. I live off of 370 and elm so it won't take me long to get to you guys. see ya friday. Ed.

I thought YOU were coming to MD this year??????????? Gonna be hard to be in 2 places at once.
had to cancel maintenance day. was trying to do to much to fast, and it was starting to get to me. guess i'm getting to old to burn the candle at both ends. got to give my all to the 09 rally, then going to take a long break. :2133: