IGNORED

Annual trip.....

stvmaier

In a week and a half, The wife (BOSS) and I are leaving Illinois......Stopping in Plattsburgh ,NY to visit some old Military friends. Then on to Maine to visit a buddy I havent seen since high school(20 + years)!!!after that.......north east coast...then a stop in D.C....then back home. Hopefully the weather will be good to us, and we will hopefully have NO problems on the road!!!pray for a safe journey for us!!!!! Thanks all. and hopefully we'll get some good pics up of the trip. Arcadia national park should be awesome!!!!

I was stationed at Plattsburgh AFB from 1983 until I retired in 1994. If you get the chance take a ride from Plattsburgh to Lake Placid! The views can't be matched and the road was made to roll on the power as you make the turns. If your in Maine and see a stretch limo painted red, white, and blue...Wave at the driver and tell him his son said "hello". Picture of my Dad's car are on my profile page. My Dad is the past state commander for the American Legion and he is a member of the Patriot Guard Riders.

Wish I was going!:thumbsup2:

Larry

AKA

Silverdeer