IGNORED

Wanted...chrome idea's.....

Iowawegian

Well, my summer officially starts Sunday night at 6:00. After 3 months of hard, manual, labor we finally have the place spruced up for our big weekend. (Folk's 50th anniversary party at our place and haven't done anything to the farm the last 5 years, cuz we've been to "busy" riding)

So.....I'm thinking I derserve to treat myself. I want some chrome, but I'm too tired to come up with any idea's.

What do I need to spruce her up a little? Got any idea's?

awwwwwwww....the heck with chrome...

put some gas in the tank, go burn it off, repeat !!! :sun::hihi:

At 6:01 Sunday night my butt is on that thing after the crowd's gone and I'm not climbing off till I have to hit the reserve!!!

"Boomer......who really thinks if you have extra cash ya should send it to him for expedient use.:D"

Sorry buddy, but this time it's my turn!! Haven't spent a dime on myself since...well, since I don't know when. Any extra $$ have gone to new garage doors, effacing, stain, paint, tounge & groove, etc.etc.etc. Place looks good, but I want chrome!!

Iowawegian.....who's butt is dragging.

Guest BluesLover

Chrome headlight visor ... and I'd change out the roll bars for the wide ones and put chrome hiway pegs on her.

Or... you could get a driver's backrest for her ...

Here's a picture of my 99 XV1100S.

Cheers,

Chrome headlight visor ... and I'd change out the roll bars for the wide ones and put chrome hiway pegs on her.

Or... you could get a driver's backrest for her ...

Here's a picture of my 99 XV1100S.

Cheers,

That's a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking bike you got there!! An hour ago, I just called a company out in New York about a headlight visor!! Close out price.....sorry...none left. I think that's what I'm going with if I can find a company that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping!

I just bought Gary passing lamp visors for the Venture that a member had in the classifieds here. They should be coming any day. Thought I 'd put them in his xmas stocking....but I can't wait. Fathers Day is coming up so.....now I just need one for the headlight!

Greetings...

Yawl need to remember that all chrome is justified - It's defensive driving safety gear. That means you can not only write it off on your taxes, but you can always justify it's continuing expense...

There are two ways to light your scoot - Lights at night, but I think most of us prefer daylight and chrome....

But only if you buy - AMERICAN made chrome safety gear...

Here's an idea i did this on my 07 RSV go to pepboys and they sell a chrome door edge strip easy to work with (flexable) and i put it around the edge of my gas tank gives it a little more costom "bling" look I think about 20 bucks and you have more tasteful chrome.. just a thought for you. Ron "AKA" Grasshopper:256: