IGNORED

healthy weight loss

hipshot

hope this post don't get buried too quickly.

recently i discovered a weight loss regimen, without even looking for one.

i weigh 128 pounds, so i don't NEED to lose any weight.

if you are curious, do a google on "honey bee pollen"and read EVERY word you can find .

what it did to me, was cause me NOT to be hungry.

your individual mileage may vary!

lol

just jt

I did just that and got more reading than I have time for ? I am seriously interested in a weight loss program but all of them involve NOT eating most everything I enjoy. I lost 12 lbs while in and recuperating from surgery but I feel sure it will come back in a hurry.

I just can't give up an ice cream cone while on a ride and we both enjoy eating out - my loss but I don't mean weight :bang head::bang head:

Guest seuadr

garcinia cambogia and chromium picolinate, along with b 1,2,6, and 12 will give you a fair amount of energy, and good appitite control as well as help balance your bloodsugar.

there are tons of things you can do but the most important thing is picking something you will actually stick to.

first and foremost, i recommend a really good multivitiman. it will give you alot more energy and it's not as hard a habit to start into.

when i say good, i don't mean centrum, GNC has really good quality vitamins, even if some of their sales people are full of #%$!.

Some girls at work have been passing around a "honey diet" recently. I glanced at a copy one day, and all I can say, is I hope you like honey! ...if it's the same one you're referring to.

Oh, man I have GOT to get new glasses....When I first looked at your post I thought it said "homey diet" :cool18: :rotf:, then I read through it and thought to myself....it depends, What does she look like???? :whistling::doh: :sign cmon::sign13::sign just kidding:

Actually, I like MY honey, just fine!!!!:thumbsup2:

OK, I'll quit now!