IGNORED

i must appologize

hipshot

Sounds kinda like what I call "flat lining". No highs, no lows, no interest, just existing. It is a form of depression which is a chemical imbalance in the brain and is easily corrected with drug treatment. I know.

"Me too". Must be a Canadian thang.

:63:

Sounds kinda like what I call "flat lining". No highs, no lows, no interest, just existing. It is a form of depression which is a chemical imbalance in the brain and is easily corrected with drug treatment. I know.

ya .... the kind I use is a plant and ya smoke it!

:sign20: :sign just kidding:

This post is a step in the right direction my friend and I am glad to see it. I know owning a first gen is depressing but its not the end of the world.:Bunny:

Mike, for a man who has never ADMITTED to owning a 1st gen, you sure are opinionated!

must have something to do with riding a slow motion, second gen WALRUS!

lol

just jt

Great to see you post again JT.. I thought you were mad at me or something..you hang in there ..I do miss you posting though...take as long as you want..we'll be here for you when your ready.....hope your still working on those arrowheads....I'd like to buy a couple from you....in fact if you send me one.. I send it back to you connected to a shaft and some turkey feathers....stay in touch my friend...:fnd_(16):