Thanks, I've always wanted a pair but...........

"Designed to bolt to the fairing" ?

My fairing is rather too flimsy to support the stresses of a set of these. I have enough trouble keeping the mounting tabs on and the cracks under control on my plastic panels.

Is this really how Airwings attach? If I'd been designing them, I'd be mounting them to something more substantial like a frame member.

Brian H.

I was looking at those to. I picked up a set of NOS smoke BB Foot Wings for my '84 off eBay. I'd like to add the uppers on to but I'm just not sold on the fairing mounting either.

The Foot Wings snap onto crash bars so that's as solid as you can get.

Thanks, I've always wanted a pair but...........

"Designed to bolt to the fairing" ?

My fairing is rather too flimsy to support the stresses of a set of these. I have enough trouble keeping the mounting tabs on and the cracks under control on my plastic panels.

Is this really how Airwings attach? If I'd been designing them, I'd be mounting them to something more substantial like a frame member.

Brian H.

That where they go....right in the area of the little bags in front of your knees. I has a set on my old venture....actually pretty sturdy area...but probably wouldnt survive a drop. They work great bythe way.