IGNORED

VR Assistance, Member Tally, etc. . . .

awsmsrv

Hey Don,

Now that this is a "subscription site", will the VR Assistance List be changed to only include those subscribed? And what about the total members tally? It's currently showing well over 7K members. Will it only show the total paid members? Just curious.

The membership fee now in place would still be a bargain at 5 times the amount. I've learned so much here & thank you, Don, & all the members for making & keeping this site so friendly. I think one would be hard-pressed to find another forum that has the overall great attitude that this one has. Well done.

I've yet to actually meet anyone here, but look forward to that happening.

I'm still mulling all that over. Those that don't pay will still likely be able to read the posts and etc. and many will still probably join us at our meet and eats and etc. They will still be considered members but there will be members and then supporting members where supporting members will have all the current privileges.

I will be starting the transition on Monday. I have already created a new usergroup named "Supporting Member" and all those who have paid will be moved to that group. After I have everybody moved to the new group, then the permissions for the old "registered" group will be changed.

I figure that by about this time next week, the transition should be fairly complete. Depending on how busy I get with other things this week.