IGNORED

New Bluetooth headsets....review coming

I just purchased these [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Bluetooth-Multi-Interphone-headsets/dp/B001SUZNGW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1242399404&sr=8-4]Bluetooth Headsets[/ame] and will be installing them into my new GMAX helmets. These appear to be fairly new on the market, could only find a couple reviews. I am going to be using them extensively over the next couple weeks, should be able to post a review in early June.

We needed new headsets, ours are old and don't work well anymore. I also wanted to lose the wires. There is a huge range of prices on the bluetooth sets....most are above what I'm willing to pay. These are about the same price as lower-end wired units. I'm just hoping that they work as advertised and as the minimal reviews stated.

I'll let you know!

Joe

I just read a review on this less than 5 mins ago. These people tested a set and really liked them. Review

Nope, those are different. There are several companies all using the term "Interphone".....I found at least 3 different mfg's using that term.

The brand name on mine is Shark.

Joe