IGNORED

International Rally Raffle Tickets

Black Owl

Okay folks, the time is quickly winding down to the International Rally. And to be quite blunt about it, the sale of the raffle tickets for the trailer has been less than encouraging.

We need to raise at least $1,000.00 to be able to purchase the trailer. And the ticket sales are no where near that right now.

I know money is a bit tight this year, but if you are planning on purchasing raffle tickets, Please do so at your earliest convenience.

If we can not sell enough tickets, the planning committee will need to make other arrangements for the grand prize.

Okay folks, the time is quickly winding down to the International Rally. And to be quite blunt about it, the sale of the raffle tickets for the trailer has been less than encouraging.

We need to raise at least $1,000.00 to be able to purchase the trailer. And the ticket sales are no where near that right now.

I know money is a bit tight this year, but if you are planning on purchasing raffle tickets, Please do so at your earliest convenience.

If we can not sell enough tickets, the planning committee will need to make other arrangements for the grand prize.

On that subject, could you resend me my numbers, thought I saved them but had a System crash and now I cannot locate them.

Thanks,

On that subject, could you resend me my numbers, thought I saved them but had a System crash and now I cannot locate them.

Thanks,

Sorry, only one response per purchase. But, if you would like to purchase some additional tickets, that could be arranged.

(Check your PM)

black owl, as soon as i get a little time i will be buyjng my raffle tickets. i will try to do it in the next couple of days. hate to say this but for me and others that are not computor wizards how do i do it? i have pay pal. i forgot to get them when i registered.:sign29: :sign brain fart: :2133:

I'm not going to blame loosing my numbers on the computer, I just have no idea what they are. My plan was to look around when the magic number is drawn and if no one holds up their hand, I will hop around like I have that number. Any chance of that working for me or do I actually have to know my numbers?

Thanks,

I'm not going to blame loosing my numbers on the computer, I just have no idea what they are. My plan was to look around when the magic number is drawn and if no one holds up their hand, I will hop around like I have that number. Any chance of that working for me or do I actually have to know my numbers?
how are we going to explain both of us doing that. :rotf::rasberry:

OK Everyone,

I just purchased the "winning" ticket in the raffle :fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo No one, I repeat NO ONE is allowed that trailer but me !!!!!!!!:stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup: I plan to win the lotto and will then need the trailer when I tour the U.S. of A. with my hubby, Al. So, be prepared for me to ask someone to store it for me ? :D:D

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

OK Everyone,

I just purchased the "winning" ticket in the raffle :fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo No one, I repeat NO ONE is allowed that trailer but me !!!!!!!!:stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup: I plan to win the lotto and will then need the trailer when I tour the U.S. of A. with my hubby, Al. So, be prepared for me to ask someone to store it for me ? :D:D

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

hey annie, if you win that trailer i will personally figure out a way to get it to you. would love to see you win it. bill :2133:

been away the weekend--did ya miss me?????????????????:rasberry::rasberry:

Okay Bill, thats' a deal, now rig that bl**#y raffle--------that trailers' mine :crackup::crackup:

never ride faster than your guardian angel :2133:can fly