IGNORED

Northern VA mechanical help

Is there anyone here in the Northern Va area that is good at working on the Yamaha's? I'm leery of the local shops and would like to find someone to help with some things. Carb sync and things such as that. I'm willing to pay if you're available.

I'd help you out, but right now I am snowed under bad. Trying to get my Roadie back together, do the 600 mile maint on my venture, get my trailer wired, build a trailer hitch, and not to mention my honey do list...

Ya give me a month and I can probably help you out...

Oh.. OK.. that's what I had thought you meant, but wasn't sure so was just checking.

A little too far for me with everything I've got happening.. Would love to do a closer one though.

OH.. pluse I'll be that the Motorcycles, Metal, and Mayhem rally in Greenburg PA that weekend.. that shold be one great party!

Having one down here would be good. but the spring is filling up fast. As long as you could get others who can do maintenance. You don't want me working on bikes:rotf::whistling: hey maybe that is what Bigfoot should do. have a M&E at his house and he could get his stuff done. esp if we can get others who can do this stuff. i know that Spotsy, Breakingparts, Kitesquid, are good with tools.

I had done two maint. days at my house when I was pretty active on the Road Star Riders forum on Delphi. I've got about everything you would ever need, plus cook up some mean ribs, but this year I just have too much happening to even think about trying to put something together...

Maybe next year I can see if I could host one in this area.

Having one down here would be good. but the spring is filling up fast. As long as you could get others who can do maintenance. You don't want me working on bikes:rotf::whistling: hey maybe that is what Bigfoot should do. have a M&E at his house and he could get his stuff done. esp if we can get others who can do this stuff. i know that Spotsy, Breakingparts, Kitesquid, are good with tools.

If I had the garage or facility for this I wouldn't hesitate.