IGNORED

Way too Cool!!!!

Condor

Yeah.. It's cool so far as he built a very cool working electirc bike that probably has some really great acceleration...

However his green thinking is WAY off base...

He thinks electricity is green? Still lots of coal burnt, or nuclear rods being spent.. then there is the lead and acid in the batteries.. tree huggers crack me up...

Yeah.. It's cool so far as he built a very cool working electirc bike that probably has some really great acceleration...

However his green thinking is WAY off base...

He thinks electricity is green? Still lots of coal burnt, or nuclear rods being spent.. then there is the lead and acid in the batteries.. tree huggers crack me up...

So... when you gonna start reading by candle light... :rotf:

Hey Jack------there's a project fer ya!!!-------------only in AMERICA---------:clap2::thumbsup2::usa:--------how many mpc{miles per charge} How's life on the 'left coast'---------CAPITALISM @ it's finest

:sign20: Nope, I have more 'projects' than I care to admit... :) We're runing out of everything out here... Money...Water...Swine Flu vaccine.....:rotf: We need a good ol' 7.5 earthquake to shake things up.... You guys back east have all the luck.. Floods. Hurricanes.....:sign woo hoo: