IGNORED

Bar end weights for Iso Grips

1BigDog

Just got the new JP catalog today. Kuryakyn and Barons finally came out with Bar End Weights for those of us with Iso Grips. Barons are available now while Kurys come out in June. Its about time.....:mo money::mo money::mo money:

Barons has had their weights for at least the last two years, what I have on my bike with the Flanders bar. That way I did not have to mill, drill or weld the nut for the OEM weights.

Barons has had their weights for at least the last two years, what I have on my bike with the Flanders bar. That way I did not have to mill, drill or weld the nut for the OEM weights.

Maybe it was the drug induced haze I was in that caused me to miss this........:bang head:

I did not actually weigh them, but the OEM are slightly heavier.

When I first put the ISO grips on the Flanders bar and went for a ride, there was vibration. Then put the Kyriaken weights on, vibration went away, but did not like the stillotoe look, except when wife is wearing those kind of heels :whistling::whistling:.

Found the Baron weights, which look similiar to the OEM weights, been using the Barons ever since.

I did not actually weigh them, but the OEM are slightly heavier.

When I first put the ISO grips on the Flanders bar and went for a ride, there was vibration. Then put the Kyriaken weights on, vibration went away, but did not like the stillotoe look, except when wife is wearing those kind of heels :whistling::whistling:.

Found the Baron weights, which look similiar to the OEM weights, been using the Barons ever since.

Do you know if the Baron weights will fit on Kury ISO grips?

Anybody have links to any of this or pics???? PLEASEEEEE? Thanks and God Bless. Mike

I just ordered mine from Cruiser customizing tonight. On sale and it ends tonight. Regular price is still the cheapest i have found. JP wants 49.00 for theirs.

http://motorcycle-accessories.cruisercustomizing.com/search?model=&username=&w=barons+bar+end&model_id=0&search2=Go

Kuryakyn lists the Baron ones as well as their new one here

http://www.kuryakyn.com/index.cfm/go/Home.Products/catID/17/scID/116

I emailed Kuryakyn asking about the weight difference between the two and they just said the new Kury one is heavier; without being specific as to how much heavier. I also asked how either compared with the stock Venture ends and they did not make any mention of that in the reply. I would be interested in whether either is as heavy as the stock.

Ross

Again, the OEM are the heavier weighted of the three, OEM, Barons and Kyriakin.

Here are more pics of the Flanders with Barons and Flame grips.

I didn't think the Kury ones were available yet and there are no weight specs on their website.

Ross