IGNORED

It's my birthday - but it's not!

Jinksy4

Like I said - its not my birthday but something wierd happened a few weeks back. Was trying to convince my wife that WE need to get a new Clearview windshield, explaining all about how She would have a better ride, and I would have better protection, etc. - and she said go ahead, You deserve it!!!!!!

Thirty seconds later I had it ordered and today - UPS says they will deliver - and that makes it my Birthday (not)!!!

Wait for that Brown truck around the corner...:97: and he'll make your day.

Glad to hear that your wife is into adding accessories and hopefully more Bling for the bike. :happy34:

She is pretty special - she loves the bike - but she doesn't really like to ride much - she is good for about an hour. I have to get the headsets so it is easier to have a conversation - I'll bring that up tonight and see if I can keep the momentum going my way - it's risky but I'm up for the challenge!

Cool stuff.. It's nice when the wife gets involved and takes an interest in your hobbys.

I was lucky.. My wife "made" me buy OUR new Venture on my Birthday... AND, she said NO WAY were we getting rid of the roadie. She likes it too much....

She is already picking out her arm rests and cup holders and everything else, and it hasn't been a week yet.. .

Get your wife really involved, meet good bike people, and before you know it, she'll be spending the chrome money just as fast as you are... Still not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing after all these years.. :mo money: