IGNORED

Whhaaa...whhaaaa

BIG TOM

Cant believe my luck.....temps are going to be in the 70's the next couple of days and what do I do....volunteer to host 12 cub scouts and their parents at an archery camp...........gonna be camping with the scouts at my archery club. The club is having a primative shoot this weekend. no compounds,

no recurves, or long bows. Just handmade self bows and arrows.........everyone will be in costume and have to walk into the campsites....ALL cooking over wood campfires... I think I got snookered into doing this.....oh well,its only for a couple of days....gonna book out early sunday...my only question is....how do I sneak hot dogs into this place?..............not into pioneer bread and jerky....wonder if they had DAIRY QUEENS in the 1700'S?.....Oh well wish me luck...Did you ever see a 9 year shoot a bow?...hope I come back intact....lol.........What did they mean by no tents...?just oilcloth...........and why do we have to be searched for anything not period?..........when were sleepings invented? around 1675........right?....Have a funny feeling I have been set up...............again.:doh:

Take an extension cord and two nails with you (and your hot dogs)

Cut the outlet off the extension cord..trim back the insulation on both wires..wrap one nail with one wire and the other nail with the other wire, push one nail in one end of the hot dog and the other nail in the other hot dog end.. set the hot dog in a paper plate or on a paper towel...find an outlet with 110 v and plug in the cord....

Note: you can do this in the dark so you dont get caught by the boy scouts..

You will imediately hear the hot dog cooking..they get hot and cook really fast..better have that bun ready..and make darn sure you unplug the cord before you grab that cooked hot dog ..... works like a charm...

I was in troup 99 in Newbury Ohio in early 60's.. made troop leader and came close to being an eagle scout, but gave up. :no-no-no:

:rotf::rotf::rasberry:

just a word of warning............all those thongs.......leave em at home.....Im almost positive they are not of the period...........:whistling::rotfl::rotfl:

and besides those poor boy scouts would get real scared of you.......

Tom, more and more I see this big softy side of you showing......but I wont tell.:cool10:

:rotf::rotf::rasberry:

just a word of warning............all those thongs.......leave em at home.....Im almost positive they are not of the period...........:whistling::rotfl::rotfl:

and besides those poor boy scouts would get real scared of you.......

Tom, more and more I see this big softy side of you showing......but I wont tell.:cool10:

What are you talking about????????? I am a big bad dude....and thats my story and I'm sticking to it...................:rasberry: YEAH..I'M BAD...I'M BAD..THATS RIGHT...BAD....:fnd_(16):

When life throws you a curve, roll into it. You'll have a ball. Just think how many scouts will go running when they see a big oilcloth thong wearing mountain man sporting a hot dog necklace. Seen another place to hide hot dogs but PG site.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

Take an extension cord and two nails with you (and your hot dogs)

Cut the outlet off the extension cord..trim back the insulation on both wires..wrap one nail with one wire and the other nail with the other wire, push one nail in one end of the hot dog and the other nail in the other hot dog end.. set the hot dog in a paper plate or on a paper towel...find an outlet with 110 v and plug in the cord....

Note: you can do this in the dark so you dont get caught by the boy scouts..

You will imediately hear the hot dog cooking..they get hot and cook really fast..better have that bun ready..and make darn sure you unplug the cord before you grab that cooked hot dog ..... works like a charm...

I was in troup 99 in Newbury Ohio in early 60's.. made troop leader and came close to being an eagle scout, but gave up. :no-no-no:

I'm not part of the scouts pack..just got snookered into doing it...ps..they had electricity in the 1700's?....MAN, I'M GOOD NOW..Gonna bring my electric blanket and my cd player...:banana::banana::fnd_(16):

When life throws you a curve, roll into it. You'll have a ball. Just think how many scouts will go running when they see a big oilcloth thong wearing mountain man sporting a hot dog necklace. Seen another place to hide hot dogs but PG site.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

We have a youth camp every year hosting 35 teens...I tell them their parents send them there because they dont love them ANYMORE and wanted to go out drinking and partying that week and dont want them around.........I harass these kids all week..and tell them I'M only there because its part of my court ordered community service imposed by the courts..they love it and wont let me have a minute to my self...Im always their favorite ...I tell them I hate kids thats why I didn't have any...they see right thru me...:whistling: