IGNORED

Friesman1 Scooting Along

From another thread......... BTW there was no mention of the Birthday, the day before, so Brian & I didn't know at that point.

I went for a ride on Sat. Forecast was for some showers.

But there was no mention of snow!!!!:scared:

Scotty, your timing for showing up in the cage was perfect, as Friesman1 was delayed too (slept in & 6 hour drive). We had great eats, then to finishing work on Friesman1's scoot. We took the swing arm off, as it was not re-assembled correctly in California, after middle gear was blown. Then more fantastic eats, after Brian's initial test ride within the building. I had provided Scotty & Brian with VR Gremlin bells, after dinner..........

Yesterday, Brian rode the scoot outdoors in the Wainwright area, after a final rear brake bleeding. Then we finished up, on the re-assembly of mine. Last time I saw him last night, he was riding in the direction of Timmies & not the motel. Will be meeting up with him again this morning & he will be heading home this afternoon.

There will be some pics, but Brian has them.

Aside from the middle gear repair & a few other things checked over / adjusted. There was some upgrades done, while I had the bike here.

4 Guage battery cables

Solid motor mounts

Spin on oil filter adapter

"Condor" fork brace installed

Progressive fork springs

S.S. Braided brake & clutch lines

Barnett clutch springs

"Squidleys" driving light brackets installed

Steble air horn

Driving lights

I love all the upgrades and then bike runs better than it ever has, now I just need the plastic back from the painter so it looks fantastic too!

I was pleasantly surprised that I didnt feel more vibration from the solid motor mounts and the bike feels more solid than before.

Thanks to Rocket and Scotty for all your help.

Brian

I love all the upgrades and then bike runs better than it ever has, now I just need the plastic back from the painter so it looks fantastic too!

Brian

Fitting the Clearview tonight???? Let me know on the clearance, for your "garage"......