I've got a mustang seat, plain with the backrest and rear pillion I'm thinking of selling. they're a year old with approximately 9500 miles on it. There all in very good condition with no tears or worn areas. What do you guys think a fair price would be on them. Thanks

forgive my ignorance. you have a mustang seat with backrest and rear pillion. several questions #1) is the set for a RSTD (if so what years will it fit) ........#2) is this just the riders seat w/ a backrest?........... #3) what is a rear pillion?........... #4)how much are you asking?

Dude,

This is not fear: How can you ask to your prospects how much do they want to pay????

Well, the difference between the ones with conchos or not, is about 25 to 35$ regarding where do you get it, but regular price for the complete seat without conchos is about 615$ on a couple of stores on the web. Of course from Mustang is 735$, but this is due to they shouldn't compete with the retail.

I don't imagine why you want to sell it, but 50 to 60% of the originall price is a fair if the seat is in good shape.

And if that is the case, of course I'm interested.

calperin

:97: