IGNORED

Planning to ride.. I need help

highwayrydr

My father has a RSV 1999 and I just bought a wrecked 2000 RSV (starglide). I have it almost road ready (cant get my saddle bag open, going to try to get the pinch pin out, and need front fender, but is rideable.) He is over 50 and as well is my mother (they ride together frequently). I am 19 and my girl is 19 as well. We are planning to go on our first "big trip" as a family.

I plan to leave my hometown (now Orono, ME) (UMO student) and head for Bar Harbor, Maine and hop on the Cat and blast across the ocean to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, then to halifax and then up to PEI (to look at a vet school for the girlfriend and check out the sights).

Here are some questions i have for those who have been or know anything about the area. What are some good stops? roads? cities? events? or awesome highways. i hear there are highways that go along cliffs by the ocean. This to me would be freaking awesome. Also hotels? Main concern is a good ride on GOOD roads. Being from Maine, i am used to the ****iest of roads, cracks, ruts, and sand everywhere. So for those who have traveled you know what the best riding is. Curvy, hilly, smooth and wide (like my women).:ignore:. So any help planning this trip would be great.

Thanks again.

Also looking for some parts.. radio switch (left handlebar peice), front fender. Pipes, dad had some nasty's, and they rusted in one season (cheap ass pipes) though they sounded awesome. Can anyone direct me to a link where the HD pipes are installed and a possible how to, and parts needed to complete this conversion. thank you

since i took off my trunk (the top was broken) i have parts available off rear of bike

trunk rack, trunk bottom, interior trunk pecies, trunk latches, cb, truck mounting rack, passenger back rest black, and basically everything attached to the trunk.

Oh yeah ive been all over MDI but i was concerned mostly with Canada. Thanks though. Are you from the area?

No, my next door neighbor is, and from his recommendation we vacationed there a couple years ago. Never made it over to Nova Scotia, would have loved to gone up to the top of the Bay of Fundy, but didn't have time.