IGNORED

Took A Ride This Weekend

Guest jet man

Guest jet man

Well this last weekend I got out my MRSV and went down to see my sister in Eugene, OR. Since I live in Vancouver, WA. it was a nice long ride. This was finally the chance to really check out my new vmax gears and my WarmGear ensamble. Going down their I had a brutal head wind, and just a few places of misting rain. I thought that was a great test for my heated gear, because I stayed nice and toasty all the way down. On the way back It rained like Noah was coming back, but at least I had a nice tail wind. The heated gear worked great both ways. It really kept me warm and comfortable. Let me tell you about those fantastic gears. I absolutely love my new gears. I feel that this is really the way this bike should have come from the factory. I had to always downshift when passing on the highway before the gears, but now, just a quick twist of the throttle and you are flat gettin around vehicles. It's almost scarey what the new gears do for the bike. Any way I just thought that some of you folks would like to know about the rear gears and heated WarmGear. :superman: